• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

pretty well for the most part. We teach a writing course with them and have been teaching them how to do something similar in class. We also gave them the question before the exam so they could go away and choose and research someone famous.

I don't think I've ever read more bullshit than what the 2 of you go on about day in and day out.

It's really quite funny. And I don't want to here that it's all FT ragging on EBC. You know how to give it out as well.

Keep at it

Maybe FT will have to take on a mistress the way you guys are always flirting

\:D

yehhh yeh do come up! i have school tomorrow morning, but you guys are welcome to stay if you like... there's even a tent up inside my house lol - after school, tomorrow afternoon i'm heading down to matsumoto to catch up with a few people, if you wanna continue a bit of drinking down there too. let me know thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
ak what you doin tonight? you gonna bring your ride up to hakuba? let's do dinner if you have no plans - you can TEST drive the route
Them there words could be mistaken to mean you were puttin out in some parts of the world EBC! ;\)

eh what are you talking about? you on several occasions have said you've never skied off the south faces confused.gif you said the south faces don't interest you anyway. james wasn't there either - dave, ewan, jordan and i went off the south faces that day. jordan was in the exact same position as me going off those avie gates - and we both went off them.... in the end! anyway, now i've jumped them once i'd do it again without a problem cause i know the landing is fine.