• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

i'm really hoping for a snowboard. they had one a while back and I missed it \:\(

will prob just end up ordering it from backcountry.com anyways.

They've been on a clothing kick lately so I'll say a womens north face tank top.

what about u ebc?

from start to finish the labour was 3.5 hours, i never had a bloody chance. 1 hour only was the painful part.

at 11:24 hannah uchida kowal was born. mama and baby seem to be fine and sleeping well.

My school gave me the rest of the week off so drinks on saturday anyone?

ebc line skis can use any binding but what ski are you after. some of their skis are built for jumping.bb look at the tech specs a bit for shape. the one you want isnt really a freeride ski.... I think.

beautiful, very beautiful! the other pic you emailed me, i emailed to my computer and keep on opening it up and looking - she's so cute! congratulations again - looking forward to seeing her! well done phat luv clap.gif

ski banter - yeh yeh was spying the elizabeths for a long time, then realised what they are built for and i'm not doing that... so guess again, coz it's not those ones. i've found someone who's going to bring them back from the usa in august too. finally i'll live up to my avatar lol thumbsup.gif

i dont know and im not gonna try to guess. what did you buy and how much? and why can you all the sudden use your card? You owe a group purchase. wakaranai.gif

she is my new toy now though. i hope she doesnt want as many toys as me though.

Congratulations FF and Phat Luv clap.gif

Phat Luv sounded really good when I called her after lunch and was really genki thumbsup.gif

Thanks for the keitai pic yesterday FF. Hannah is cute \:\)

FF, Fri & Sat one of my best mates from Hiroshima is in town visiting Taz and I, if you can come out to Kobe (dont know if its feasable for you) Ill buy ya some Asahi reds mate ;\) :p

Sunday we are off ta da beach quite early though with our school so dont think we will drink much. Maybe hit the Belgium bar in Sannomiya.

Oakley sunnies are da bomb and it was nice when I used to get them for free cool.gif

>katsu has 2 or 3 boats are you still chatting him up. telling him to send me a mail so that i can yak with him

FF, moved it over here from Spuds workout thread.

Been trying to catch up with Katsu but hes really busy right now. Last week when I got an email from him he was in Tokyo and moving around. Kayaking season is his busiest and he said he has stops in Gifu and Shikoku. Wont see him till Sept. Bet the freeheal crew would be up for early season Tateyama though cool.gif

Awesome FT! lol.gif What a cutie eh!

CB, I'm feelin it today after two good 3 hour sessions in the last two days. Good feeling, but some muscles I had forgotten I had are nice and sore today thumbsup.gif

Not anywhere near as big as I was expecting Beanie. But there were some waves around. Yesterday all the surfers came out of the woodwork and it was a little hassled out, but not so much that you couldn't get any waves.

CB, nice. I still have my worst to come tomorrow. 280 essays to mark... \:\(