Cool video. I'm not huge on Beats stuff, but I could see people buying into certain items due to the 'b' logo. The reason I preferred the Beats over the Skull Candy is because I've heard the Skull Candy audio...and it sucks (vs the Beats). Read reviews also that stated the skull candy helmet attachment (thing) was cheaply made and broke easily, and the Beats reviews were a bit better.

Either way, I am still in need of a helmet, and I don't want to wear headphones.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't know that. Beats by Dre are pretty sweet sounding. I don't really listen to music on the mountain, but sometimes I wish I did when they blast that godawful J-pop over the speakers that would

Last year was my first full season of snowboarding and I spent money on a new jacket and trousers. That's the clothes taken care of.

This year I've decided to buy a board (2012 Gnu carbon credit) and boots (ride anthems) to replace my shitty hard-off stuff.

Went to the shops over the weekend.

Very tempted.

:(

or is it

:)

I went to Kanda today. Same prices as last year....too expensive! ....and also too much Burton in my face! lol

Nordica Hell & Back. I wanted something versatile for my trip to Europe this season, to handle everything from hardpack to a decent dump.

My powder skis don't double as high-speed groomer cruisers, and the Nordicas will open the door to switching out my current all-mountain skis for more of a specialty carving model.

(Hi, my name is Slippery Jim and I'm a gear addict!)

Four days each in St Anton & Davos in early February, Muika. Very excited, this is a trip that's been on-again/off-again for five or six years since a good ski-pal moved to Zurich.

Early Feb wasn't my first choice for timing, but it's what my friend can do. Probably on my own in St Anton, then with pal en famile in Davos.

My goal is to ski every lift from St Anton to Schroken/Warth, and have a beer in every bar in the village :lol:

I certainly hope so, Mr W. Did a lot of research and have talked extensively with some Europe-based skiers about conditions (seems to be expect anything from bottomless to blue ice anywhere in the Alps at any time of the season!)

My shortlist came down to the H&B, Mantra & Elan 999, and some e-mailing with the skier who reviewed the Nordicas for Blistergear (and a decent deal over in Jinbocho) sealed it. Just waiting to see if I will have the bindings from my current all-mountain boards, or if I'll need to pick up new ones.

Yeah, still very prime powder season. I will be skipping a good part of the Chinese New Year/Sapporo Snow Festival crush, though, so it's not all bad.

And JMA is still forecasting probable colder/snowier than ``normal'' for Dec-Feb so I choose to believe there will still be some good powder days here when I get back in mid-Feb.

Evo, backcountry, and the house are having big sales this weekend. (They probably do it every weekend, but just noticed, haha). Haven't noticed before, but do most sites have 'black friday' deals?