Jacket has a nice high neck, ive thrown my neck warmer away. It also zips into the pants to make it like a onesy

Bib and brace pants, no more snow down my back side, keeps in a lot of warmth too. Full length zips, transceiver pocket

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't know that. Beats by Dre are pretty sweet sounding. I don't really listen to music on the mountain, but sometimes I wish I did when they blast that godawful J-pop over the speakers that would

Invisible Man!

:veryshocked:

Yes when I am not gozaimaas I am kevin bacon.

Haha....that was on TV last night

Did you waste your time on it too?

:(

I only watched about 10 mins of it

Indeed I did--- last Sunday finally put the yen down for Mr. Pollard's Opus. Ah, three months to go.

ooh, theyve gone back to the white.

did you have trouble getting them? when i got mine last season everyone was sold out

when i got them i was so impressed i setup an 'its complicated' relationship with mine on facebook for a while.

Yes, the white ones, not the black tops. How were they for you last season?

I'm based in Tokyo and more of the weekend warrior type (30 to 40 days a season) in Nagano, Niigata, Gunma. This Christmas and New Year's, finally, I'll be in Hokkaido for two weeks, thus, The Opus.

Brought a lot of gear this year to be prepared for Feb trip to Japan.

Will post photos later as want to show gear in use. Rock on Feb 14. :)

Where you going on Valentines Day Rucky

Oops, meant 2014. Dont tell the missus :lol:

And hope to be neck deep in pow, feb 14!

Am there a bit earlier, from about the 6 feb. ~ 10 days at R, 10 days at N

Anyone got some good recommendations for gloves/mits? Just wore a hole through my leather/gortex dakine ones.

I want some that will be warm for Hokkaido pow, last time my fingers froze...

Best solution for really cold conditions and gloves is using liners.

I haven't met a glove yet that can deliver as good warmth factor in harsh conditions as an average glove PLUS liners.

Considering I wasn't supposed to buy anything last season and ended up getting new boots, bindings, board, jacket, pants, shovel, probe, and beacon, my wife would probably divorce me if I bought anything this season. :(

My goretex burtons are leaking after about 50 days too, worn out at the finger tips

These things look like my next foray into the glove world

http://hestragloves....ves/alpine-pro/

I have a pair of these but wasn't sure how the leather would work in the snow has anyone tried leather gloves?

http://www.burton.com/default/mix-master-glove/W14-10335100.html?start=22&cgid=mens-gloves-mitts

Oops, meant 2014. Dont tell the missus :lol:

And hope to be neck deep in pow, feb 14!

Am there a bit earlier, from about the 6 feb. ~ 10 days at R, 10 days at N

Hey Rucky

We will have to get some lines together I will be in R around that time get their on the 3 Feb

My goretex burtons are leaking after about 50 days too, worn out at the finger tips

These things look like my next foray into the glove world

http://hestragloves....ves/alpine-pro/

ive been a hestra fan for quite a long time until recently

i was very disappointed with my latest set of gloves (purchased at start of last season). they packed out almost immediately, were nowhere near as versatile as the previous pair i had (warm in cold, cold in warm), and the stitching for the leather is already showing signs of wear and coming undone.

the same stuff happened to my old pair, but after more than 300 days on snow plus snow shoveling!, these are failing after only about 100 skiing.

i think ill be getting something else next time.