• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A real puzzler that one, what with all the masses of photos that you and Chriselle have posted so far, hey.  

Tubby, I suggest some kind of Dome project, to keep all those Scots warm and safe from the snow.     I must admit I haven't put much thought into it yet - still working on Fukushima solutions -

In Hokkaido, it was very warm and looked like it might rain this morning. But the wind has shifted from the south. Now its coming from the west, and its just started snowing quite heavily.

The weather forecast is making me wish I had taken today off and gone to Houdaigi or something. This weekend is looking like slush city. I feel I have been spoiled this year, lots of wonderful powder days and usually on the weekends! (is it just me or last year did it snow more mid week and this year more Friday Saturday?) I guess we can't have powder every weekend all the way into April :sadface:

Its been powder for me pretty much every weekend and I have been skiing a lot.

Guess its been luck on our side this year.

If I remember right last year had far less powder days tjan this year.

Looking like a mixed weekend this week according to JMA weekly forecast.

Rain or sunshine here and there. Hopefully the latter as want to get some pictures this season, rather than being snowed on or rained on. :shifty:

On a clear day I can see Fuji but today is hazy so not really....just some fields....but it is an open view, no buildings in front of me. In an hour or so we should get Fuji views as the sun sets behind it