• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A real puzzler that one, what with all the masses of photos that you and Chriselle have posted so far, hey.  

Tubby, I suggest some kind of Dome project, to keep all those Scots warm and safe from the snow.     I must admit I haven't put much thought into it yet - still working on Fukushima solutions -

theres a storm going on in my underpants right now.

Veet'd away the treeline leaving nothing but a hideous blistered cratered mess. Maybe left it on a smidgen too long. :)

theres a storm going on in my underpants right now.

Veet'd away the treeline leaving nothing but a hideous blistered cratered mess. Maybe left it on a smidgen too long. :)

Is this in readiness for a mankini?

Is it winter down there in Osaka still? ;)

no its spring for sure.. I had to catch a bus across the causeway to KIX coz all the trains stopped. I think a big wind was gonna blow the trains off the tracks.. afaik..

Having a look at the JMA forecast for the month ahead, a 60-70% chance of above average temperatures for most of central Japan. A higher chance of more precipitation for the Japan sea coast including western Hokkaido but it falling as snow in Hokkaido......and of course 3 more months of sub zero winter weather for Hakuba! ;)