SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
big-will

The general 'Japan earthquake' topic

Yeah, once in a while, Mother Earth pipes up just to let us know who owns this planet. ;)

I wish old mother earth would pipe up a bit more before we completely **** her up!

A M5.5 and M6.2 today out in the ocean off Ibaraki this afternoon.

Felt those slightly.

Just to illustrate a point I was making before...

From today. See that little lonely dot over in Niigata? That's Muikamachi! :lol: :doh:

20120215153317391-151528.png

didn't feel it but the alarms were going off. There was one about 12 o'clock last night as well.......all the same area, Chiba-Ibaraki. Kinda like the build up to last year, a few small shakes then KA-BLUEY!!! :omg: I hope we don't get a repeat......I've already offered to slaughter a goat in the Goddess' honour if she'll refrain from hitting us like last year :worship:

Wow I was referring to the one last night. I just saw another big one, curiously didn't feel it here again even though apparently it was shindo 2 again.

20120301074314391-010732.png

i think we need snowdude to start watching out for those umbrella cloud things over Fuji-san!!

A shake like that brings it all flooding back [edited: no pun intended]

Definitely more wary than I was this time last year.

or like me today, get work late and leave early!! Shortest Graduation Ceremony I've ever been to!!

Mick, I can attest there were no UFO clouds above Fuji-san this morning

Lots of earthquake news on NHK tonight.

Tokyo bay big quake could be shallower than thought, shindo 7

Oh yes

:party:

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.

Latest Community Content