The FOOTBALL Thread (2011-2012)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a shame really to have the Mancurians meeting this early

Didn't Sky used to put on FA cup games or was it just the semis and the final or something?

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and

With six players set to miss the Champions League final because of accumulated yellow cards, the international players' union is calling for clemency. "The offences that result in a yellow card do not justify the serious punishment of missing the match of your life," said FIFPro spokesman Simon Barker. John Obi Mikel agrees, but Jose Mourinho won't care after watching his Real Madrid team lose on penalties to Bayern Munich...

Ru-roh

Champions League? We're having a laff! :confused: :shifty: :(

I think most Toon minds were on the Chelsea game next Wednesday and a lackluster start and dodgy tactics were mega punished by a very genki Wigan. Some clinical finishing and a goal of the month contender.

We nearly scored a few times in a ten-minute barrage second half, but HBA was taken off and then it was straight back to Wigan passing it about to oles.