The FOOTBALL Thread (2011-2012)

Can't complain about that, it has been coming.

They deserve to be ahead and we don't deserve anything playing like that. Rubbish, just rubbish, bloody hell.

Not looking good.

FFS get Park off the pitch.

In fact, I want 3 changes at half time.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a shame really to have the Mancurians meeting this early

Didn't Sky used to put on FA cup games or was it just the semis and the final or something?

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and

yeah good win. I JUST about saw it all....nodded off after half time but awoke for the final 10 mins.......probably saw the best of the game TBH. Man City have QPR and the Toon.....who have Man U got? City in the driving seat BUT Man U can never be written off.....I'm looking forward to the next round of games already

Swansea.

But seriously, it's difficult to see City slipping up the way are playing and more easy to see us doing the slipping.

We blew it big time over the last few weeks and simply don't deserve it really. Only ourselves to blame.

The Newcastle vs City game is before the United game, so they will know where they stand.

If Newcastle can't get a point, I think United should go crazy attack for the 10-0 win against Swansea.

Bizarre attacking lineup and go for it I say!

Would make for interesting viewing anyway.

Something like this

De Gea

Scholes - Carrick - Cleverley

Valencia - Welbeck - Hernandez - Rooney - Berbatov - Young - Nani

I love the Berb. He's a wicked footballer.

Top marks for forgetting about Owen too!

As for the game, I would say it was a moral victory for Citeh as soon as the team and formation were announced. No Wellbeck and no Valencia :wakaranai:

With that approach, Man Utd got what they deserved. At the start, Citeh were clearly nervy, so the game was there to be won. Going into the game, Citeh only had one more clean sheet than Newcastle. Most teams manage to get one against them.

Newcastle have Chelsea tomorrow, so we'll see what happens there first.

Newcastle have Chelsea tomorrow, so we'll see what happens there first.

Not good that they have to go to Chelsea on Wednesday and then play Citeh on Sunday.

:(

With the Cup Final on Saturday and all the big games they've had recently, its probably a good time to play Chelsea. I wouldn't be surprised for Newcastle to come out of the game with a suspension or injury though.

On the whole, I think when you get to play someone is pretty important, much more than people say. Sometimes you can see it coming off the fixture list, and sometimes it's more immediate factors like injuries, suspensions, and cup runs. With the fixtures, a hard start to the season can put a team and manager under a lot of pressure. This season the team that had the hardest first ten was Bolton, and they've done much worse than everyone expected.

Some of it will be the rozzers saying Citeh and Man Utd can't be home on the same day. Even though it will be obvious that Sky will then go and shift one of them to the Sunday.