The FOOTBALL Thread (2011-2012)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a shame really to have the Mancurians meeting this early

Didn't Sky used to put on FA cup games or was it just the semis and the final or something?

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and

crap first half by Lpool but good rally in the 2nd. Carthorse Carroll gets another and seals another Wembley appearance for Lpool. Spurs vs Chelsea tonight........on at 2am :omg:

Hmmm, yeah that would be good.

It was a foul.

It was just bloody shitty from Young.

Please stop it.

Really not liking him recently.

Scholesy. How can he continue to be so brilliant? He's just a SuperGinger. Just love that dude.

And I see 'Mad as a bag of nuts' Stephen Ireland is on the pitch!

crap first half by Lpool but good rally in the 2nd. Carthorse Carroll gets another and seals another Wembley appearance for Lpool. Spurs vs Chelsea tonight........on at 2am :omg:

Carroll, Bellamy and Distin, all ex-Newcastle players, ensuring sixth in the league gets into Europe. Thanks lads! Pressure's off now.

Remember, of course, that Newcastle won the last time they got into Europe

toto_plaque2_348x470.jpg

157oj15.jpg

I don't know what that is, but its not football.

Its also shit entertainment.

Dunno, I found it very entertaining!

Boing! :lol:

The problem is the Young diving takes away from the fact that United were all over Aston Villa and don't/didn't need that silliness.

They won easily 4-0.

He'll get a bollocking like Ronaldo did when he did the same early on.