The FOOTBALL Thread (2011-2012)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a shame really to have the Mancurians meeting this early

Didn't Sky used to put on FA cup games or was it just the semis and the final or something?

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and

Hell of a game yesterday...

Patriots pretty much choked....I mean it's Tom Brady....what the hell?....especially after the way they handled the Broncos in the first round. Giants played a great game considering they were only a .500 team during the season..

This is the football thread right?

Bueller.....? ............... Bueller.......? ;)

It kind of went to the wire, but wasn't a classic. Too many errors from the Patriots.

I suppose it'll be remembered for that guy trying to stop before scoring the touchdown. I don't think I've ever seen that before!

Anyway, more worthy of discussion than the Liverpool Spuds game last night which was pish.

Hell of a game yesterday...

Patriots pretty much choked....I mean it's Tom Brady....what the hell?....especially after the way they handled the Broncos in the first round. Giants played a great game considering they were only a .500 team during the season..

This is the football thread right?

Bueller.....? ............... Bueller.......? ;)

It kind of went to the wire, but wasn't a classic. Too many errors from the Patriots.

I suppose it'll be remembered for that guy trying to stop before scoring the touchdown. I don't think I've ever seen that before!

Anyway, more worthy of discussion than the Liverpool Spuds game last night which was pish.

My post was a slight troll... :lol: being the football thread and all. The game actually came down to the dropped pass by Wes Welker....who ironically NEVER drops a ball. The run-stop-fall in for the touchdown was goofy alright. A lot of people lost a lot of money as the Pats were a sure bet.

a good waste of 3 hours ;)

Beer after beer with an endless supply of buffalo wings, chips'n'dips, spare ribs and pulled pig, meat lovers pizza, and of course popcorn.

USA! USA! usa-flag-89.gif

I kind of envy the way Japanese people can get behind the Japanese football team and just enjoy it for what it is.

I went to see England in the WC here, but it was more for the occasion.

There is far too much soap opera surrounding the team and build em up, knock em down from the press to really feel much for them.

I kind of envy the way Japanese people can get behind the Japanese football team and just enjoy it for what it is.

I agree.

Sadly, we can't properly feel that way.

As it is I'm with gg, couldn't give a toss really.