The FOOTBALL Thread (2011-2012)

:lol:

Yes I heard that. Good player indeed.

But.

But!

If that is the case, and with Arsenal down in 4th and 17 points behind Citeh, can we conclude that he simply doesn't want to score lots of the time. ;)

Or at least not enough to help his team win the title.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a shame really to have the Mancurians meeting this early

Didn't Sky used to put on FA cup games or was it just the semis and the final or something?

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and

The mighty Swansea beat us by two last night.

Admittedly, it puts a slight dent in our campaign to get into the coveted top 4 to get a place in the Champions League next season, but I still believe.........

If I knew it was a good game, and we won, I'd be happy to.

Going to decide around 11, probably will actually.

Heck, when the season is over we cry out for some live footie, so should make the most of it.

Ended up recording it and watching early.

Yikes, what a terrible first half in terms of performance - could hardly believe it when we went 3 up!!

Chelsea manage, what's his face, sacked!! The drama!

Arse away is the Toon's next game. It could be painful, big payback for the 4-4.

ManYoo still going strong. With most of their difficult fixtures out of the way, they're well placed to go on and win it. I think Citeh will have to beat them again.

watched the arse v milan game tonight when it was replayed....great 1st half from the arse......unfortunate that RVP tried to be smart and chip the goalie instead of blamming it home. Ibrahaimovic is absolute gash.......does he know the offside rule?

I see Chelsea lost as well.

Sack the manager!

:doh:

He was.

:confused:

Or do you mean the caretaker manager?

Crap weekend for my fantasy football team, Fulham not even managing to score a goal against Villa.