The FOOTBALL Thread (2011-2012)

Wow yeah great fab.

But the fact is that people only give a shit about the FA Cup when they win it.

Losing any game to Scousers is much more disappointing that being out of the FA Cup.

I shouldn't worry about the happiness of Manchester right now.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a shame really to have the Mancurians meeting this early

Didn't Sky used to put on FA cup games or was it just the semis and the final or something?

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and

But the fact is that people only give a shit about the FA Cup when they win it.

Only if you support one of maybe three or four clubs out of the ninety-two or how ever many are in the Football League.

I suppose that's why the ManYoo players kicked in the wall of the Wembley dressing room when they lost in the FA Cup last year. :happyshades:

Anyway, its the last day of the transfer window today. Lots of teams with positions that could do with strengthening, but very little swooping so far. It sounds like Newcastle have spent as much as anybody. Another center half would be nice though.

I suppose that's why the ManYoo players kicked in the wall of the Wembley dressing room when they lost in the FA Cup last year. :happyshades:

Let's shine a different light on that little nugget shall we:

Who wants to get to a final, any final, and then lose?

Yes, that's right... no-one.

And losing it to Manchester City as well.

I got accused of being a dirty brethern of yours, Scouser (not that I think you are in any way of the midden type), for daring to gloat on Facebook about the downfall of Sir Ruddy face and his Man Ure players.

sad I say, sad

Three days of national mourning have been declared in Egypt after at least 74 people died in clashes between rival football fans in the city of Port Said.

Hundreds more were injured as fans invaded the pitch after a match between top-tier clubs al-Masry and al-Ahly.

Emergency meetings of the cabinet and parliament have been called.

Angry crowds closed off Cairo's Tahrir Square and state TV on Thursday morning, ahead of protests to complain of police handling of the riots.

The demonstrators used metal barriers and vehicles to close the square. There will be a march on the Interior Ministry later.

"People are angry at the regime more than anything else... People are really angry, you could see the rage in their eyes," al-Ahly supporter Mohammed Abdel Hamid told the BBC.

This weekend on tv here

Saturday

10pm Arsenal vs Blackburn

12am Norwich vs Bolton

2:30am City vs Fulham

Sunday

10:30pm Newcastle vs Aston Villa

1am Chelsea vs Man Utd

Hell of a game yesterday...

Patriots pretty much choked....I mean it's Tom Brady....what the hell?....especially after the way they handled the Broncos in the first round. Giants played a great game considering they were only a .500 team during the season..

This is the football thread right?

Bueller.....? ............... Bueller.......? ;)