The FOOTBALL Thread (2011-2012)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a shame really to have the Mancurians meeting this early

Didn't Sky used to put on FA cup games or was it just the semis and the final or something?

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and

FFS Barton

Dear, oh dear, oh dear.

That was one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen.

What an absolute arsehole.

Has he been paid $20m by City or something?

It's so not going to happen, but it would be hilarious if QPR could hold it.

I still think there may be some drama, but if ManYoo don't win, they can only blame themselves.

Best end to a season ever, even better than Michael Thomas! Incredible!

Wow that was a pretty wild ride.

Couldn't believe City were cocking it up, then could hardly believe United were going to win with extra time, and it was just astonishing that they scored the two goals needed. Though perhaps somehow sort of predictable!

Pretty mad it was.

Though all in all, we probably didn't deserve to win it. Well done, I suppose, he says somewhat reluctantly. :doh:

Like I said last night though would have been preferable for City to win 5-0 easily than what we got.

Happily, I only started half-believing right at the end, so wasn't that too shocked or deflated. Bloody entertaining though and City fans must have been rather, er, happy at that point.

:lol:

Incredible second half there.

I almost couldn't believe that City were not going to score there. Couldn't be much more dramatic than that.

Fifth in the end for the Toon, above the mighty Chelsea with Pardew manager of the season. Arguably goal of the season and dribble of the season to boot. Definitely a year to savour.

Well done to Citeh. The ol Tevez thing nearly derailed them, and I think a lot of it was a hissy fit from Mancini, but they managed it in the end.

As for ManYoo, 89 points is a full nine points more than they got when they won the title last year, and I believe a new record for second place.

However, they lost an eight point lead with six games to go. That's a worse collapse than Keegan or Liverpool under Benitez.