So, how long people getting off?

I'm taking a few holidays off and having the full GW period for having fun.

friend

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm heading back to the states for a few weeks to visit the fam. NOOOOO WAY do I want to be anywhere near a Japanese road or expressway during Golden Week, lol. (thats not the reason why I'm taking a vacation though, lol)

Hope everyone has a good one though! Beat that traffic! razz

Everyday is a holiday for me at the moment! I definitely won't be going away anywhere during GW though. Got to be one of the worst periods of the year to actually travel in Japan.

I have three live shows with the band 30th, 1st and 5th and a pen exhibition at Makuharemesse on the 3rd....it's going to be a busy golden week. Good times though. party

they are camping, sounds like fun. Its a bit of an annual event, but I haven't bothered to go. Last year it pissed down rain the whole time and everyone was freezing....hope it doesn't do that this year (if I go that is!!)

I wonder if we know the same people? I've got a few friends from Tokyo heading there tomorrow night... Golden Week can be really hit and miss when you go camping. It looks like I'm heading down to Shimoda for a few days but that won't be until Tuesday.

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
gotta love a 3 day weekend then a 1 day workweek before another 3 days off....YAY for Golden week!! smile

Would prefer 7 days off straight though. wink