• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Go Native
Bottomless in Niseko today too. Thigh to waist deep, super light powder. Face shots with every turn! It was good! clap

I can confirm, was epic. Should have a video soon.

Probably had around 80cm up here in Rumoi...northern Hokkaido today. I'm curious to see if this system made it's way inland to Asahikawa (Kamui Links) or not. If so, I'll be out tomorrow.

Nice vid sand but if that's thigh deep I'll become a snowbaorder! Can still see your skis on just about every turn. Thigh deep is when the snow is up to your thighs, not just the spray razz

Originally Posted By: Gary
Yeah, I thought it looked about boot-knee high! Nice little video though - hopefully it will actually be thigh deep when I get to Hakuba tomorrow!

I'm sure there's plenty of thigh or deeper stuff out there.
Originally Posted By: TJ OZ
Originally Posted By: muikabochi
I sure hope so.
The last 'system' that promised so much didn't show really it's face.

Anything your way today. It has been snowing all day here.

Nope.
Yuzawa is dry.
:(
Originally Posted By: Go Native
Nice vid sand but if that's thigh deep I'll become a snowbaorder! Can still see your skis on just about every turn. Thigh deep is when the snow is up to your thighs, not just the spray razz

true the vid doesn't show being thigh deep. but that was taken at about 2 PM and by then was extremely tracked out (as can been seen). Early on when it was fresh it was most definately knee - thigh deep.