1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

Yeah I was thinking it was a damn good price, people always go on about Japan being really expensive, from what I have read and this quote I dont think it is.

When I was looking at Canada for the same period flights where almost the cost of this whole package and accommodation in Whistler over the xmas new year period almost made me pass out...

Our flights were $1745 return, which includes the domestic part.

groovy

Well Nozawa for us will be ~NZ$1800 for two people for 7 nights, breakfast inc, and 6 days of ski passes.

We thought that was pretty sweet.

Hakuba is NZ$650 for 5 nights for two people. Anxious about some feedback I heard, but I think we'll be ok - we're backpacker types smile We'd camp if there wasn't so much snow!

Just got flights for NZ$1750/pp!! Yay! Though we take off at 11.59pm on Dec 31st (should be interesting)

Originally Posted By: MintyNZ

Just got flights for NZ$1750/pp!! Yay! Though we take off at 11.59pm on Dec 31st (should be interesting)

NYE, Xmas Day and Boxing Day flights are GREAT!
Usually cheaper because most people don't want to fly then, and party time - every one is cheery - including the flight attendants who want to enjoy the day even though they are working.

I would have booked the boy on the 31st Perth - Tokyo if it wasn't for the fact his companion needs to go shopping in Kanda. So 28th departure it is.

Originally Posted By: MintyNZ
Thats what I figured too MB - last time I flew on a PH was xmas day to sydney - so much fun!

Pete - we'll be there from the 6th Jan - 11th Jan. Any tips for lift pass buying?

Sweet we'll have to catch up. I'll be staying at the White Horse again. Just get your accom to sort out your tkts, that worked well for me last year unless someone else has a better idea?

I answer 20-40 reservation enquiries just about every day and I'd say around 90% of them are looking for ski in/out accomm. Especially the Asian market. They can't quite seem to grasp the idea that a few minutes walk to the lift isn't really that bad! I've had heaps of people who if they couldn't get into ski in/out just say they'd try again next year by booking earlier.

I'm with you though Hokkaidough, I prefer to be where it's a little quieter.