Do you pay bills on time?

I do.

I pretty much pay them when they come, best out of the way.

If there's one thing that annoys me, it's people who don't pay and you need to contact them multiple times, chase them up and start feeling bad yourself about doing so. If I could afford to, I'd sack one or two for the hassle they cause me but unfortunately as annoying as it is chasing them up every single year I need the cash which I eventually get.

There's this one guy. Every single year I need to chase him up after he doesn't pay. I usually end up being paid up to 6 months after the due date.

grandpa

I always pay my personal debts as quickly as possible but my business debts such as power etc are strung out as long as possible. Except for small businesses who get paid as soon as I can. Plenty of final notices from powercorp etc. Its better in my bank then theirs!

lol, my phone was just cut off last week. I'm terrible at paying my bills here because there is no penalty for paying late. The only one I never miss is the credit card bill because I'm scared to death of that 18% charge if I don't. These last few months I actually got a little disorganized because of moving so some things got put off longer than the should have...

Actually, this thread has reminded me to go and pay my landlord today. Strangely enough at my new house my landlord doesn't want anything to do with banks and would prefer me paying in cash even if I pay late. In fact, the first month I lived in the house I didn't pay my rent until the end of the month and the landlord didn't even blink an eye...

Pretty much all my monthlys come straight from my bank account. When I first came here I was like you BM, it was a pain in the bottom.

For other bills, I pay them pretty much as I get them. Like someone else said, no point in waiting.

One of my biz partners has owed me $1,300 since March 2009. It's about time to get paid, don't ya think?

The only regular bill I have is cell phone and I pay it on time...couldn't survive without my cell phone. Oh, and internet.

Does anybody still have a land line?

Paid on time usually - we have a truck load of bills each month so occasionally one get's missed along the way and requires back paying.

In business it is always timely.

We pay as we would like to be paid (doesn't mean we necessarily get paid on time - there are plenty of bad payers out there, but they do get a reputation for it)

I pay my rent, gas and leccy to my landlord, it comes straight out of his bank account. He lives next door so its no biggie, cash in hand no fannying about with banks. Sometimes I'm a few days late but he's never banging down my door looking for the cash. Phone often gets cut off, I then go and pay the bill. Tax bill....1st year i was fine and paid on time, last year i didn't and paid all over the shop....I did pay though

I pay all my bills on time. I usually wait for all the bills to come through for the month then go and pay them all in one go at the local konbini.

I hate missing bills and owing money.

I always pay my bills as soon as they come in.....direct debit works good for most of the bills that I have to pay...

Though I just had to pay a rather large outstanding tax bill in the UK sadface