I hope everyone has a great time, and a chance to reflect on the year that has been. Some of us will have had had good years, others bad, but as long as we can look back and said we tried our best in each situation then we can be glad.

Finally getting to do the Japanese style new year after last year's being spent in bed with gastroenteritis, been told its' soba, tempura (hopefully cheese tempura) and beer galore.

But to all HAPPY NEW YEAR - and snow, please dump/puke/jizz/bucket down/"grumpy old fuddy duddy"-ing/chuff or whatever you want to call it, hard and fast so we may all have a fun time in the snow.

• SnowJapan Admin

Have a fun one everyone. May 2010 be a good one. cheers

Thanks to our friends and everyone who supports us - we'll carry on moving on, trying to do what we do better.

wave

All the best for the coming year, everyone! I am envious of you peoples in Japow-land, with the chance to have a slide in that fabulous white powder, but, I'll be back!

Have a safe New Year celebration and may the coming year hold everything you wish for yourself.

Happy new year to all the snow japaners.Hope every one has a great 2010 stay healthy get heaps of snow. keep those reports & pics comming love reading them. [i dont know how you get time to do all mamabear but the photos are great] have a fantastic year. Rosce.

I had a great time at Sensation in Melbourne... I kinda wished I tied in a ski trip to japan in the deal but I had to throw out my plans because I have to move house and home... (cant afford both violin )

me_sen.jpg

sen1.jpg

sen2.jpg