• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This year I thought I would create a special "Cheese at Resorts" Gallery.   At the moment, myself along with Cheesewoman, Cheesegirl and Cheeseboy are at Nozawa Onsen in Nagano. Lovely place, but

A tale of 4 baby cheeses - Pt 1   I heard a small voice calling to me from the convini at Furano, it sounded like it was coming from a 4 pack of baby cheese. The cheese asked me for a ride to the s

Ok, the Horuyoi I understand coz you must have had a chick along... but the Nodogoshi? Wtf, I thought only homeless dudes drank that!! And, aren't those cans a little small for proper hanami viewing

Roquefort Société and Petit Valençay goat cheese at Naeba, 24 March 2013:

gallery_10844_84_87228.jpg

Roquefort Société and Petit Valençay having some Kanazawa Curry at GoGo Curry:

gallery_10844_84_11038.jpg

Roquefort Société and Petit Valençay getting their bearings in the mist at the top of the #1 gondola:

gallery_10844_84_20439.jpg

• Like 1

Good work Metabo! :thumbsup: Here's my contribution from a mid-week trip to Tsugaike Kogen - a slab of trusty ol' British Stilton! :yummy: Apologies for the cling film but it was warm out there and my cheese was suffering! :D

gallery_10495_84_976555.jpg

gallery_10495_84_49872.jpg

I hope it got out to breathe at some point!

Not until the next morning by which time it was only fit for an omelette! oishikatta yo~ :yummy:

Whats those big poles on the right? A golf practice range?

I don't recall there being a golf range there and there's nothing on the piste map, so maybe the fencing's just protecting those trees behind. :wakaranai:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Remember folks:

Remember to take your cheese to ski resorts (many don't sell cheese, so you need to take);

Take photos of said cheese at ski resorts;

Upload here!

I look forward to lots of new contributors this season.