• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This year I thought I would create a special "Cheese at Resorts" Gallery.   At the moment, myself along with Cheesewoman, Cheesegirl and Cheeseboy are at Nozawa Onsen in Nagano. Lovely place, but

A tale of 4 baby cheeses - Pt 1   I heard a small voice calling to me from the convini at Furano, it sounded like it was coming from a 4 pack of baby cheese. The cheese asked me for a ride to the s

Ok, the Horuyoi I understand coz you must have had a chick along... but the Nodogoshi? Wtf, I thought only homeless dudes drank that!! And, aren't those cans a little small for proper hanami viewing

Mr Ferndale came out skiing with me on our long weekend, but was a bit shy, only managed to get a couple of photos of him.

gallery_12115_84_188007.jpg

At Manza on saturday it was very cold, and as Mr Ferndale comes from sunny NZ he refused to come out except at lunch. (Date and time on photo will prove it's at Manza, and not on my dinning room table :friend: )

However on Monday I was able to get him out in the snow. This is us just before getting on the Gondola at Kusatsu

gallery_12115_84_321213.jpg

That's my problem as well and why I buy the packs then I can eat them as I go! :D

Here are a couple of shots taken in the only sunny spell of the day at Ishiuchi Maruyama, which coincided with me wiping in out in some deep stuff so I thought I'd take a breather and some photos!

gallery_10495_84_720398.jpg

gallery_10495_84_734311.jpg