• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This year I thought I would create a special "Cheese at Resorts" Gallery.   At the moment, myself along with Cheesewoman, Cheesegirl and Cheeseboy are at Nozawa Onsen in Nagano. Lovely place, but

A tale of 4 baby cheeses - Pt 1   I heard a small voice calling to me from the convini at Furano, it sounded like it was coming from a 4 pack of baby cheese. The cheese asked me for a ride to the s

Ok, the Horuyoi I understand coz you must have had a chick along... but the Nodogoshi? Wtf, I thought only homeless dudes drank that!! And, aren't those cans a little small for proper hanami viewing

Not long, maybe 3-4 minutes. It was reward enough seeing the looks on the faces of the lift staff!

It would have taken longer, but some of the 'fruit' had, er, somehow already disappeared..

Second stop:- the big G...

mick%20rich_299.jpg

Third stop:- Maiko...

mick%20rich_314.jpg

It's there, you just can't see it because it's sheltering from the elements inside the Thunderbirds vehicle! :D

A good crop of cheese photos.

Muika: that cheese is looking a bit battered. Rough season?

Mick Rich: So what was Cream Cheese Rum Raisin's favorite resort? And did you really ride in that snow cat?

Mick Rich: So what was Cream Cheese Rum Raisin's favorite resort? And did you really ride in that snow cat?

1. The big G, of course!

2. Sadly not!

• 2 weeks later...