oooh the white kitkats are great on the mountain. esp if youre at noz and do a skyline run and break off a lil piece on the gondola ride back up. ahh memories \:\) onigiri too, but they are usually so squashed from falls by the time i eat em.

the snickers and the chuncky kit kat are the ONLY chololate bars from the local 7-11 or any kombini for that matter, but they will do me just nicely.

i like the right chilly days when me choco bar goes all frigid like....

I don't think Mars Bars would sell in Japan. Too sweet, too chewy, and too close a resemblance to a dog turd.

Bear in mind that in this country, some people talk, laugh and eat with one hand over their mouths all the time. How in god's name are they going to get a Mars Bar in there?

Now if it were a bit smaller with a layer of anko in it...

the chunky caramel kit kats are so tasty.

i normally take a granola bar. i remember once i had a choc bar of some sort in my jacket pocket at hakuba once, and when i went to open it, it was already open and smeared across the pocket of my jacket. i wasnt amused.

I must say the chocobar leftover in the ski pants pocket from the previous season each year gets my thumbs up for tasty! \:D

I look at it as a historical snack. The best on the mountain.

usually sweets/candy. uno those liddle lemon Vitamin C lollies. they`re ecpecially good to share with new peeps ya meet on/in tha chair/gondola.

fruit is also a favorite on tha first cuppla runs of tha morning. eg: mandarin, banana...

you can get mars bars at yamaya... as well as bounty bars... but the mars bars seem to be a lot softer than the ones you get back home.

as for the moro bars, i have only seen them at value supermarkets and nowhere else!!! of note, they also have cadbury's fruit and nut chocolate, but i think it's from australia - their cadbury's is different from new zealand's cadburys... but i'm rambling!

I miss Bounty bars. I also wish I could find Maltesers more as well here. They seem to appear for short periods very infrequently at a 7-11 I know, but then disappear again. Fantastic little things. \:\)

snickers bars

kitkats (the ones you break off not the chunky or I eat the whole lot in one go and are disappointed \:\( )

I also always bought a torigomoku onigiri. The nori is already wrapped around it so with a bit of practice you can get the wrapper off with gloves still on and it can squish and is still tasty and doesnt seem to freeze (unlike snickers on the odd occasion)

Back in NZ im enjoying museli bars too. Konbinis in Japan should def have muslei bars.