• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mattaus - that's is blasphemous! The telephone booth is the indicator of the season - if it has lots of snow, we all have a nice happy, snowy white time, unless you get stuck and need a telephone. If there isn't any snow, then we don't go.

lol...it's enough snow for people who have never been before lol (like me).

What that book the secret say? Positive thoughts give positive results or something. Think good thoughts instead of focusing on the negative!

That's how I'm looking at it anyway.

Or just look at the weather reports. Perhaps we should start an album up for this booth - you know, if people go past it, they should get their photo taken next to it, if Gouda can do it, then so should we. wink

Not being negative at all.

Why does "saying something that is true" always be flagged negative by some people when it's just not something they want to hear.

confused

Hopefully it will soon be buried in snow!

I'd say in general 'positive' things are said when 'positive' things are happening. It kinda grates when people go overboard positive when it's just not what's happening. Same for gloom and doom of course, but I don't see that here.

Lets snowing 1 meter of new snow overnight!! ( How's that for positive? wink )

lol.

I have to say I don't mean tel lies. Sure, tell the truth - nothing wrong with that. I guess it's just the complaining and gloomy comments that come with it that make it seem worse than it really is.

Is the snow THAT bad that you can't go out and have fun?

Quote:
Is the snow THAT bad that you can't go out and have fun?

For those planning trips in March and beyond, maybe yes!

But I believe that 3 meters of snow will fall in the coming week, so we should be just fine.

wink