• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

big boobs do NOT make sexy. Bigger boobs do NOT make more sexy. Super size boobs do NOT make super sexy.

Pity her brain cells aren't as plentiful as her boobs.

Actually loved this song after the Champions League final when United won.

Still brings a tear to the eye. coolmirrors

Can't wait for the football to begin.

smile

Good on their live dvd too.

Got a inexplicable soft spot for Take That, even if there is only two of them that really have any talent (inc Robbie). That little guy who can't sing is annoying!

Quote:
Gay people 'more likely to join Facebook and Twitter'

Gay people are significantly more likely to be members of social networking websites like Facebook and Twitter, research indicates.

A woman is pregnant with two babies who were conceived almost a week apart.

Angie Cromar has been told she is expecting a boy and a girl.

But they are not twins because their 34-year-old mother has a rare medical condition which means she has two wombs.

The mother of Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo's son is an American waitress he had a one night stand with, it has emerged today.

A friend revealed he approached the woman with the blunt proposition 'you, me, f***, f***' and when she didn't understand what he meant, he draw a love heart in the condensation on a window and said 'me, you, kiss'.

The friend said: 'Ronni looked the girl in the eye and said extremely directly "me, you, f** f***".

Mexican authorities have arrested a man who was trying to smuggle 18 small monkeys into the country by carrying them in his clothing.

Roberto Sol Cabrera, a Mexican citizen, was stopped at a random check at Mexico City's international airport after arriving from Lima.

In a statement, police said Mr Cabrera Zavaleta had been behaving "nervously".

Once he was searched, it was discovered that he had hidden 18 titi monkeys in a girdle around his waist.

Quote:
A Britain's Got Talent contestant is suing Simon Cowell for £2.5million, claiming she was 'humiliated and degraded' on the hit ITV show.
Emma Amelia Pearl Czikai, 54, says she was mocked by judges Cowell, Amanda Holden and Piers Morgan when they buzzed her off saying she could not sing.
Cowell said she had a 'horrible singing voice' while Miss Holden added: 'I just can't see how she can't see that she can't sing.'

Perhaps they should have lied.
confused