• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

A man has paid for a van in China with 100,000 yuan ($14,700; £9,500) in pocket change he gathered over years, state television reports.

Mr Zhao, a businessman, dropped bundles of notes, none worth more than one yuan - about $0.15 - at the dealership in Jining, in northern Shandong province.

Extra staff had to be brought in to work shifts to count it all, a clerk at the dealership said.

Quote:
Terrified passengers on a British Airways flight were warned they were about to crash into the Norh Sea when a cockpit blunder sent out an emergency message.
The mistake triggered an automated recording of a calm female voice which stated: 'This is an emergency. We may shortly need to make an emergency landing on water.'
About 275 passengers were on the Boeing 747 flying from London Heathrow to Hong Kong on Tuesday night when the automated message went out. The plane was flying over the North Sea at the time.

doh

MY 18yr old was out till the wee hours - that's what cars and licenses do!

Hubby - well he probably had plenty of booze (probably not an 18yr old brew though) as he was at a Gala Dinner (as Gala as you can get in Adelaide o_O )

And I waited up without alcohol to collect 16 yr old, who caught a taxi home at midnight... <groan> Ahh well .. at least my head is clear this morning.

Hows yours?

Sore. Breaking news. Chinese wine is not even close to Bin 8 from Penfolds. Who would have guessed.

I know we tested both last night. Needless to say I should have drank the Penfolds myself and let my Chinese companion drink the local crap. And no didnt use 1 Yuan notes to pay for it LOL.

Sore. Breaking news. Chinese wine is not even close to Bin 8 from Penfolds. Who would have guessed.

I know we tested both last night. Needless to say I should have drank the Penfolds myself and let my Chinese companion drink the local crap. And no didnt use 1 Yuan notes to pay for it LOL.