• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Big news this morning

Jersey Shore star Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola has revealed she gave up every good 'guidette's' favourite dish - pasta - in an effort to lose weight.

And in less important stuff

A GIANT asteroid could be on course to hit Earth causing massive devastation, space boffins revealed today.

An international team including NASA experts warned a 560m wide space rock has been discovered heading this way.

If it did hit Earth it would blast a crater several miles wide and could devastate a city the size of London, wreaking death and destruction for hundreds of miles in every direction.

It would be cool if it hit the ocean and covered the earth in so much cloud that we started entering the next ice age. Just think of all the snow that would fall. Yeah baby!

Originally Posted By: Schneebored
Originally Posted By: thursday
any idea where's it gonna hit and when? I want to get of of stocks before then.

something something 2012 ...ish.
rollabout

Shocking:

A French nursing assistant and mother of two has confessed to killing eight of her newborn babies, placing their bodies in hermetically sealed plastic bags and hiding them from her family over a 17-year period.

Investigators into what appears to be France's biggest infanticide case said Dominique Cottrez, from the north-eastern village of Villers-au-Tertre, had admitted deliberately suffocating the infants immediately after giving birth to them on her own.

She was charged today with murder. The 46-year-old faces life in prison for the killings, which are understood to have taken place between 1989 and 2006.

A psychiatrist had sex with a female patient and then told her it had to happen to "defuse" the tension between them, the General Medical Council heard today.

The woman said her mental health deteriorated after the alleged encounter with Dr Theodore Soutzos while a hospital in-patient.

Women buy sexier clothes when most fertile

Women buy sexier and more daring clothes when they are at their most fertile because of a subconscious wish to look impressive – to other women.

An instinct tells women when they are most likely to conceive and they unknowingly set out to make themselves look as appealing as possible, but not for the benefit of potential partners.

Rather, the display is an attempt to outdo potential love rivals so that they look less desirable in direct comparison, researchers claim.

Cool.

---

A wife who suspected her husband was having an affair found he was actually married to another woman through a simple Facebook search.

Lynn France found an array of wedding pictures after typing in the name of the woman she believed her husband, John, was seeing.

'I was numb with shock, to tell you the truth,' said France, an occupational therapist from, Cleveland, Ohio.

doh

Dumb

Quote:
A groom accidentally killed three relatives at his wedding in Turkey when he fired into the air with an assault rifle in celebration, the Anatolia news agency reported.

Eight other people were wounded at the incident at the village of Akcagoze in the south-eastern province of Gaziantep.

The groom unleashed a volley of rapid aerial shots with an AK-47 rifle to celebrate his nuptials, but quickly lost control of the weapon and accidentally raked the guests with bullets, the report said.

His father and two of his aunts died in hospital.

And Dumber

Quote:
The two finalists in Finland's annual World Sauna Championships...(in which participants were asked to withstand a sweltering 110 degrees Celsius for as long as possible) were rushed to hospital before the competition ended and the Russian contestant died.

I thought I'd come down with dehydration or worse yesterday when my pee turned pink. I did feel a bit groggy after a run the day before.

Anyway, it looks like its actually from eating beetroot! doh This is the first year I've grown it.

Originally Posted By: Mr Wiggles
I thought I'd come down with dehydration or worse yesterday when my pee turned pink. I did feel a bit groggy after a run the day before.

Anyway, it looks like its actually from eating beetroot! doh This is the first year I've grown it.

Phew!!