• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

The man made famous last year by his 132-pound scrotum has died after multiple heart attacks.

Wesley Warren Jr, 49, from Las Vegas, was hospitalized this week after complications from diabetes, he passed Friday after suffering two heart attacks while in treatment, a friend told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

Warren shot to infamy after a TLC special showed a doctor removing his massive scrotum which enlarged because he suffered from a rare medical condition called scrotal lymphedema.

His penis was buried so deeply in the abnormal growth that he was forced to urinate on himself and he was forced to turning hooded sweatshirts upside down and using them as pants.

!!

At one stage he became so desperate he considered selling his testicles on eBay to pay for an operation to remove them.

!!!

article-2581392-1C4DAF9400000578-748_634x346.jpg

Nice find Pies

Any idea how one might catch a dose of Penile lymphedema?

Not asking for myself of course just asking for .....umm....my cousin

it was realy my wife doing the asking :blush:

Man who filmed himself having sex with dog spared jail

dog-yarn-1kzw8jh9pmf39ddfrh2_t460.jpg Amber Hickling with Rudi (left) and the man who admitted having sex with the pet, Wayne Bryson.

A MAN who filmed himself having sex with his girlfriend's dog has avoided jail time.

Wayne Bryson of Harvey's Lane, Louth, admitted he penetrated his girlfriend's four-year-old Staffordshire bull terrier, Rudi, breaching the Sexual Offences Act.

Prosecuting solicitor Paul Wood said Lane's girlfriend found the 30-second video while looking for pictures of their child on his mobile phone.

He added:"The dog was shaking in a back and forwards motion. She could see a man's penis going in and out of the animal. The clip was about 30 seconds long."

Defence solicitor Gordon Holt said the teenager's life has been "swept away for 30 second of madness" and the consequences continue to blight his life.

His family has "disowned" him and his girlfriend Amber Hickling, 18, ended the relationship shortly after.

Bryson was handed a four-month jail sentence suspended for two years by Skegness Magistrates' Court and will be placed on the sex offenders' register for seven years.

He was also banned from owning animals for two years.

The case has disturbing similarities to one in Queensland two years ago, where a man filmed himself having sex with a horse sent his ex-wife a video of the event.

Michael Francis Klan, 36, had intercourse with the beast at Fairney View and recorded the incident.

Klan then sent messages to his ex-wife asking if she would like to watch the footage or view any of his photographs of his encounter.

He then sent through a video of the act - which his ex took to the police.

Let's change the subject.

--

Kristy Love, 34, used to hate her curves but now her big boobs mean big business

Busty Kristy Love couldn't get a job as a masseuse in a health spa because she was too big – but now she makes thousands massaging clients with her 48NN breasts.

The 34-year-old from Georgia, in the States, trained for her qualifications, only to be turned down for job after job.

But now Kristy makes as much as $1,300 a day – that's more than £800 – treating clients to the 'Happy Man Works', which involves squashing them under her gigantic bosom and 23st body.

Some men want to be smothered with her 2st breasts, while other clients even get a kick from being hit over the head with them.

Big bosoms run in Kristy's family – her eldest sister, Denise, 51, was also a size 52NN until she had them reduced to a more manageable H-cup. Kristy's own chest started to develop early. At nine years old, she was already a B-cup and as she got older, they continued to fill out.

Although Kristy attempted to hide her bosom under high-necked tops and baggy shirts, it didn't stop the unwanted attention and, when her back ached under the weight, she found herself cursing her big chest. Back then her buxom figure also seemed a hindrance rather than a help to her career.

'When I finished beauty school, no one wanted to hire me. I got interviews but I kept getting asked if I'd be able to stand all day,' says the singleton from Sandy Springs, Atlanta, who prefers to be known by her stage name instead of her real name, Rita. 'People assumed my size would be a disadvantage. They'd never get back in touch.'

So Kristy decided to give massages from her home and, when one cheeky customer asked if she was going to keep her top on, the idea of giving massages with her ample bosom was born: 'At first I was indignant and said I didn't give those kinds of massages. I was ashamed of my body because I was so big.'

However, the more she thought about, Kristy realised she shouldn't dismiss the idea completely and slowly realised that her big boobs could mean big business.

'When I realised there might be something in breast massages, I put an advert in the local newspaper and the phone began ringing off the hook. At first it was difficult to get over my body issues, so I'd only give massages with the lights off.