• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In other excellent news, rumor has it that George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley might be getting togetehr for a new Wham! album. One can only hope that Shirley and Pepsi are with them. It wouldn't be Wham without those lovely ladies.

lol.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I always like to watch the Grammies just to be able to complain at how utterly shite they are. Why is none of the music I like on there? In fact, why do I hate almost everything on there.

Police were totally unremarkable. I was hoping for a more genki Synchronicity or something.

• 3 years later...

I went to loads of concerts when I was at uni, mostly in the student union hall or local theatre. Almost always standing and getting really into it, sometimes it got pretty rough down there. Nothing beats it!

I agree Scouser. In Japan its pretty mellow down the front in comparison so I like to get down there and crank it up, the locals really love it... they just need someone to start it....I often end up picking Japanese people up and and throwing them into the air for a crowd surf...great fun!! biggrin