• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GYOZA!

So like a home-made version then.   Sounds good to me.

I was avoiding ramen over summer, just too hot, but got back into it the last few weeks. Miso negi. Can't beat it.

I had a little wanky Phillips with a 200W motor. Stuck in a carrot, pressed down lightly and the motor gave out this burning smell. Damn, if I wanted cooked carrot, I'd put it in a pot.

No, something substantial was called for. A juicer that can juice roots and come asking for more. A juicer that dimms the kitchen lights when it is switched on.

In the last month I've eaten dog, pidgeon and donkey but passed on the whole forest frogs and the deep fried baby chickens, not to mention the really late (just before hatch) eggs. Not sure I was ready to do any of that. And here I was thinking I was adventurous eating horse shasimi smile

For me its hard to beat this but with really fresh white bread and proper butter, especially on a sunny afternoon with a glass of good Rose. Great sandwhiches and impossible where I am now living but when I was in Perth last month sure got my fill. smile

Originally Posted By: fish&chips
Fish-and-Chips.jpg