• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GYOZA!

So like a home-made version then.   Sounds good to me.

I was avoiding ramen over summer, just too hot, but got back into it the last few weeks. Miso negi. Can't beat it.

Dead straight, very thick, coarse black hair.

Could have been another nationality possibly, but the likelihood given the look of the hair, is Asian descent. And the length too... was too long for your average skippy going grey - they tend to go the clippers.

I should have kept the hair - taken a pic - and we could have had a good ol' debate about it ... but I sent it back to the kitchen with the rather understated comment "The beef cheeks were not all that good, but the hair was lovely."

of course it could also be that the chef was so into making the arrangement right that he lifted his arm to wipe the sweat off his brow and in doing so released an armpit sweaty hair.

Nice thumbsup

On the other hand, he coulda been scratching below the belt. rollabout

Originally Posted By: Black Mountain
that makes me laugh! why asian? when i was younger i was convinced that greek chefs thought hair was a kind of spice... every time i ate greek i'd find a hair... i could really go for a good souvlaki right now!

really?!
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, its more like peanut spread and it sucks!! Why the f@ck is it so damn sweet? Most shops that have foreign food carry it though so it's not impossible to find... but if you have one kind in particular that you like you'll probably have to bring it with you from back home.