SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
rach

Cho-yummy things

There are a few jokes about the manufacturers name - they are a short bread biscuit tho, that I like dunking in the cuppa earl grey tea. :friend:

All sounds great to me.

Had a first 'cold ramen' of the season today. Great.

冷やし中華?

I have that through winter too. They don't seem to sell the soup but I stock up on it late autumn to see me through.

Cold ramen? I've never heard of this.......sounds interesting

Koreans do a full flavour plum cold soup ramen. Excellent.

Koreans also do a spicy cold noodle dish called bibinmen, in Japan at least.

Its quite different to the rice dish bibinba, btw, that has all them namuru pickles.

Bibinmen uses firm noodles and that Korean chili paste, sometimes with an iced dipping sauce on the side.

I think I prefer it to hiyashi chuka anyway.

I have been eating too many yummy things these last few days.

I feel heavy.

:(

Friend bought us a huge thick sponge swiss roll type cake with tons of fresh fruit and cream in it.

Brilliant it was. All gone in 2 days.

:yummy:

I tried Rach's fave, the Baskin Robbins Box of Chocolates at the weekend and it is indeed cho yummy! Lots of very generously sized yummy bits in there. I had it in a double with the Hawaiian coconut one that was also pretty good.

...sometimes it's a bit hit and miss as to how many 'bits' you get.

bdjtaggrnkihqzq68s7k.jpg

"Sandwiched between two warm and freshly glazed apple fritters, sits a maple bacon-wrapped beef patty, draped with melty cheddar cheese, and drizzled with a caffeinated maple, espresso syrup."

Wow. Want one.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.