• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Definitely skiing. Then you can train him to pull you along the flat sections, so you don't have to unclip.

We wait for obsolescence   Just really hope he grows up OK.

Baby number two.   GirlInJapan  

Quote:
Originally posted by Davo:
Nice one Cheese parents. Loads of fun, trials and learning ahead of you. It's all good ultimately.

CB, you better watch out mate-could be you tied down to it next.
...no way...no kids for me for a whiiiiiiiiiiiile ;\) Lets safety! \:D
  • 3 weeks later...

Tohoku Bumpkin has started getting feisty. Mom has been feeling him/her kicking for about two weeks, but dad finally got to feel the kicks for the first time last night!

Truly amazing.

Me Jane how are you doing? Care to share any pic's of the little 'un?

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
...no way...no kids for me for a whiiiiiiiiiiiile ;\) Lets safety! \:D
Tick tock tick tock, dont wait too long if you want to have kids. you dont want to be a 60 year old with kids at University and such (unless you are filthy rict then it doesnt matter) wink1.gif

our second one will be another boy, two boys! I guess I will join the 2 boy club with Indosmn.

>"Me Jane how are you doing? Care to share any pic's of the little 'un?"

Yes. Some photos please.

>"Tick tock tick tock, dont wait too long if you want to have kids. you dont want to be a 60 year old with kids at University and such (unless you are filthy rict then it doesnt matter) -"

lol.gif I'll likely be 59 when/if No1 goes to uni.

>"our second one will be another boy, two boys! I guess I will join the 2 boy club with Indosmn."

Oi!

Quote:
Originally posted by SG:
our second one will be another boy, two boys! I guess I will join the 2 boy club with Indosmn.
TRhe more the merrier! Just wait till they start winding each other up! oldest 3.5, youngest 1.5 and I see them alreay stirring the shiat out of each other! reminds me of me and my bro!

3 1/2 years is the gap between mine. Funnily, when I weighed them last year they were exactly the same. No2 takes after dad, for sure.

A trick worth considering, is when No1 meets No2 for the first time, hand over a nice gift (from No2) to big brother. That can ease any potential jealousy.

Quote:
Originally posted by soubriquet:
A trick worth considering, is when No1 meets No2 for the first time, hand over a nice gift (from No2) to big brother. That can ease any potential jealousy.
OR it could backfire.
Everytime number 2 gets a present, no.1 might think he has right to it!

My no.2 is the one that does the stirring now, amazing @ 1.5 he knows how to piss his big bro off already!

Sorry for disappearing. Almost looking forward to going back to work in Feb and having time to read & post here again. ;\)

I've now managed to break my rib by getting the buggy stuck at the bottom of an escalator and causing all the people coming down to pile on top of me. Must have looked pretty funny though!

The birth story is still "under construction". I'll post it as soon as I can with some baby pics.

Hope everyone's okay. Enjoy the snow (haven't even had time to check if there is any \:\( )

Quote:
Originally posted by me jane:

I've now managed to break my rib by getting the buggy stuck at the bottom of an escalator and causing all the people coming down to pile on top of me.
sorry to hear that, but a buggy on an escalator is flirting with disaster.
  • 3 weeks later...
 Quote:
Originally posted by Indosnm:
Just wait till they start winding each other up! oldest 3.5, youngest 1.5 and I see them alreay stirring the shiat out of each other! reminds me of me and my bro!
Indo- It's no different with boy-girl combo mate.