• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Definitely skiing. Then you can train him to pull you along the flat sections, so you don't have to unclip.

We wait for obsolescence   Just really hope he grows up OK.

Baby number two.   GirlInJapan  

>It'll be your turn soon enough!

Me Jane, nope - not soon, thankfully. I love kids but have too many things I wanna do before having kids. They seem to kill all time (though in a good way) and that doesnt interest me right now. Lifes too short and still so much I wanna acccomplish \:\)

we tired her and mom out but she is better now. Its not good for her to get a cold that early thats true. She was so sad for a day and just slept. She is back to her genki talking self now. Mom is was out meeting the other moms today in the town. My parents brought us a great 3 wheel buggy.

Me Jane good luck with it all.

Quote:
1.As women are not generally given enemas before the birth the delivery table can get a bit messy with all the pushing! At least if I have a c-section I'll be avoiding that one!
My wife had one baby each way. My advice, go natural if you can.

They have plenty of cleaning product and equipment on hand!

Quote:
Originally posted by Mantas:
]My wife had one baby each way. My advice, go natural if you can.
Thanks Mantas, yes I will if I can. The recovery time is much shorter and no point getting my insides cut open if I can help it. Just depends on mini me Tarzan's position.

Will keep you posted...

Mrs. Bum (or is it baby Bum) just entered the second trimester, so its time for us to go public as well!

So, did all you parents out there name your babies before they were born, or did you wait and see what their personality was like first?

'Smash and grab' we call it. ( ceasearean)

Yes it's certainly not a bad 'back up plan' these days for when things don't go the we they should.

My wife is a fitness freak. After our first baby, the natural way, she did a small triathlon 20 days later, and came second !

With our second child, by ceasearean, she could just manage a walk down the street after 2 weeks.

After the excitment of the first birth. The second was a bit of a none event really.

Not sure what value my cmments are worth as I'm not a women, and maaaan there's no way I'd wont to be one either....

Congrats Tohoku bum! That's great news. We've kind of decided on a name but no Kanji yet. I'm going home so soon after the birth that we'll need a name so we can get the passport applications in ASAP. Otherwise we probably would have waited.