Quote:
Originally posted by veronica:
Plucky, way behind the times here maybe but - you live up there near Appi?
I live in the general area. Maybe a 1.5 hour drive or quicker with clear roads to Appi. Here's a map of the general area. I made a better one, but it's not up on the web yet. You'll need Acrobat Reader to see this link: Eastern Aomori/Iwate Ski Areas

xxx - good idea on the thread...

the pipe was open last weekend... hit it a couple of times when it first opened, but within 30 minutes, the cues were up to 15 people per side. one would hope it thins out later in the day, but i can't confirm. on weekdays it wil be great.

I start from the top middle to get more speed plus you bypass half the line up

Hey seanbird whats up was on the course with yeah and in the same pit. nice day with Nate that day eh. Seems like nate has a few good vids up here, gotta get that boy to post his.

Just got a chance to check out some of the new vids that were put up recently - good stuff people!

For everyone that has put something up (I'm going to miss a few here - Barok, mikazooki, seanbird, etc...) Is it okay if I use your videos for the SnowJapan video project? Hopefully the formats will be compatable. Should work unless they are quicktime files. Please let me know if you have any problems with me downloading your clips and using them.

thanks!

just been looking through them all today, and totally cool that SJ went ahead and did that - and so fast too. hip hip hurray! clap.gif

Is anyone interested in seeing plebs like me who are at about 10% of the ability of the people who've already poster?? \:o

Just spent the last 2 hours downloading/watching the videos...very cool...definetly creates more of an itch to get out there...

Shimba & Jared - Its been a year now since we last went to Geto - are you going this coming weekend? I'm thinking of coming down there either Saturday and Sunday, or Sunday and Monday...would love to hook up with you and have some fun...

Low Pressure Lover - the Hakkoda videos are awesome. I haven't been there yet cause I've been going where a beginner friend of mine wanted to go but after this coming weekend, I'm gonna start going back to Hakkoda. Already got my Atlas 12 series snow shoes picked out...I'd love to ride with you guys too -