1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

Some dude was knocking on my door at 7am this morning and I was none too pleased - hoping to have a lie in. Reminded me of a 'Curb' episode talking about acceptable times to call both in morning and evening.

What do you think?

Depends...

if it's the postman bringing Christmas presents, or a delivery company bring something I ordered they can call anytime, but if its someone selling religion or newspapers or hustling for NHK then never would be a reasonable hour.

Anyone else can come between 10am and 8pm.

I had some dude banging on my door at 6.00am one day

and asked me if I was Okusadasan....

1. I have a sign outside my door advertising my school with my name.

2. Do I look like Okusadasan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

damn I was unhappy!

After 9am is OK!

One of the good things about my old apartment was the security camera which showed me who was buzzing downstairs. If they weren't in a takyubin or posties uniform I wouldn't even bother answering.

Unless they've got a legitimate reason for coming round they're not welcome. I was pretty annoyed when some god botherers woke my girl up by buzzing the bell a while back.

I wish I had one of those camera deals, that would be sweet. I lock myself in all the time now after having a few ojisans barging in after knocking and waiting all of 2 seconds. mad.gif

I got a takyubin once come at 10pm which I thought was pretty late. What time do those guys continue until?

I usually call my friends around 10pm - the only time to get them in - so I'm ok with late calls from friends.

I had someone call on me once here at 6am.

I'm just glad I don't live where one of my friend does - 50m from the "town morning call siren" that goes off 6am every day including holidays. That would seriously piss me off.