Quote:
Originally posted by -20.7:
- goggles that don't steam up. (It can't be that difficult).

Add to the list here........
By that do you mean "fog" up?!?!?. I have a pair of Dragon goggles that don't fog up. I use to have a pair of Smith goggles (I think) that would fog up constantly then I found the ones I have.

Money Trees that were free

I would like a device that mutes all loud speaker that are used during elections, selling washing poles and the arsehole who drives around at 6am trying to sell squid as loud as he can!! Please hurry because I think I am going to kill him soon!!

Fuzzzzzzy cheetah-print ear warmers with headphone speakers inside to simultaneouly drown out j-pop at the hill AND mock pretentious snowboard fashion. Oh, and keep my ears warm and happy.

I am gonna try to make myself a pair, or at least market the idea to Airblaster

Dont know if this could be considered an invention but: How about women who can actually cook, clean, and leave you alone when youre watching sports? ;\)

Just dont make em like they use to lol.gif

Id like an airconditioned shirt/jacket for the summer time - I hate walking around lookin like I just stepped outta the shower \:o

me jane they have that in startrek - without the need for a headset even. So in a way, all those space shuttle missions are obviously not a waste of money anyway if we are going to get gizmos like that in the fairly near future. \:D

> Id like an airconditioned shirt/jacket for the summer time

You can actually get airconditioned jackets - a Japanese company has produced a wind-cheater with a small built-in fan that keeps you at a comfortable level.

While driving in heavy snow on hardpack, between 2 metre walls of snow, 8yo son commented: "What we need dad, is sunglasses".

I'll take a pair of those sunnies which turn a whiteout into blue skies. And a pair for me lad, too.

• 2 weeks later...