Whats the moust youve drunk in one nite

When i wass aty uni I rememmber drinking 3 cans of Specil brew (cArlsberg), 4 cans of normal larger and thenm at a nightbblue having a few pints and me mates spirkeed igt with loads of vodka. I 'm surprozsed I suyrvived it.!

Whats the most youive drunk in 1 might?

I went on a weeklong bender once drinking all day and all night (working at Pizza Hut and helping myself to their wine). One day I found I couldn't bend my knees and elbows or put my watch on because my arms and legs had swollen up. So I stopped drinking booze and drank coffee instead, and, erm, vacated the toxins. It took a long time and smelt pretty rich.

Sometimes I still surprise myself by how much I can drink over the course of an afternoon and evening.

My capacity is sadly (?) well down as the years go by - thinking of the horrendous quantities that I consumed at college makes me feel slightly queezy just the thought of it.

it's really gross (and expensive) the amount of alcohol i can drink and not get sick. drunkest night in japan i had two bottles of wine before i moved on to gin and juice \:\(

ive had some pretty big benders in my time, but a few that i do manage to remember are:

19 bottle of beer at a mates BBQ,

3 bottles of cheap aud$4 red wine at Fusina in Venice followed by 2 blue (dont know the name of them) cocktails and a few pints - boy did that night end in tears!!

Another night that will go down in History was at the old JAM bar in Niseko a few seasons ago where they had the traditional opening season Nomi-Hodai (pardon spelling) that was a mega night and have the video to prove!

but the longest drinking binge i think i have had was a 15 hour drinking marathon works Xmas party last Xmas eve. with a headache to go with it.

I can't beat 19 bottles but on my 20th at uni my "mates" spiked my beer with all sorts. Bloody dangerous it was, I was drinking about 3 times what I thought I was (which was a lot). Ill for about 3 days after.

over a slow night at a bar I would usually put away over 20 stubbies (the glass version of a can of beer). This would usually require a 10pm start and a finish some time around midday the next day.

I have drunk a slab (24 stubbies) several times over a long night.

I once drank a 750ml bottle of JD in 30 minutes. I threw up and passed out.

Had a few BBQ's where I have slowly finished a 750 of Tequila.

I used to drink a lot.

These days I rate 6 beers as almost too much. I am not a fan of the plonk anymore. I usually only have a beer once per month, if that.

At schoolies a we dared one of my mates to drink a whole 750mL bottle of OP rum. He did it in 55 mintues, threw up in the driveway and then passed out. He was a pretty big guy, but damn, that was a lot of alcohol. He drove the next day and got breath tested and somehow passed. I guess he threw up most of drink before the alcohol got into his blood.

As a trpohy we mounted the empty bottle on some wood and attached a plaque on it with his name and the time it took to drink. It still sits proudly in apartment.

When I left my last company some colleagues threw a party for me, and we all got totally hammered. I took the precaution of swallowing several aspirin before going to bed to stave off the hangover. But at 10 am the next morning I was still too drunk to drive and my hangover came and got me in the afternoon. Bummer.

What's the most I've drunk in one night?

Though I may not be able to beat some of your beer/booze drinking records, I think I can safely say that there is one thing which I've drunk more of in one night than anyone here...

When the Japanese/Columbian dominatrix who was my girlfriend in LA in the early 90's told me to drink a certain special liquid, I did what she said, as many times as she said, just to avoid another whipping!

Those were the days. I can't believe I left that relationship just to go to Japan...

\:D

Mmmm,

1 bottle of vodka, plus a couple of beers and I don;t know how many drinks at the bar.

most recently 2 * 1L bottles of champagne, but that took about 7 hours

Oh yeah, I forgot the champers. Before heading out to the disco of choice I would always, ALWAYS down a bottle whilst getting ready to leave. I would always meet my mates at the club so I would get ready alone at home. Over the years no one ever joined me in the pre-party rev up and never really understood why I became anxious if I didn't have it. If I was in a hurry I would often have to finish the bottle in the shower, but never the taxi.