ive heard, after WWII (or some other random time designed to make it seem like my ramblings are facts), there was a policy decision to get the cities revegetated, and they spread seedlings of a high pollen genterating variety of such and such a tree. this pollen generating beast was successful in self replication and spread the gift of hay fever to the masses.

enjoy \:D

i myself love a good sneeze, but i'm a one sneeze a day kinda guy, so its really not a problem

Quote:
Originally posted by mikazooki:
ive heard, after WWII (or some other random time designed to make it seem like my ramblings are facts), there was a policy decision to get the cities revegetated, and they spread seedlings of a high pollen genterating variety of such and such a tree.
Apparently, the Americans are too blame (yet again
:rolleyes: ). To re-forest the country, American cedars were introduced.

Warm winters in the past few years have served the tree well, much to the delight of, sniff, sniff, over half the Japanese population.

On a similar topic, anyone know where I can get a sprayguard for me keyboard... \:D

I'm a bit worried I might have it - haven't stopped sneezing and wanting to rub my eyes out since yesterday and I don't feel like I have a cold. \:\(

I suffer everyday.... i dont remember a day in the past years where i havent blown my nose, or my ears havent poped in an out or my eyes havent watered....ARGH

the ears popping in an out is the worst of all!

Anyone else get that?!?