People with unfortunate names....

I once knew a man called Craig Craig and then there's the dude who was the actor in 'The Equalizer' called Edward Woodward (British people might know this one). Thats kinda funny.

However, theres a JET in Saitama-ken called, wait for it,...Brenda Mix. If you say it with some kind of Japanese connotation it comes out like a rather useful kitchen appliance. I just love this one! Makes me giggle.

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

Saw a guy in a paper that worked at a tire factory. his photo was there as he was a factory worker under threat of some industrial action or another. His name was Randy Kuntz.

Chinese couple name their baby son Saddam SARS

May 13 2003

A couple in China have named their baby son Saddam SARS to mark the two important events taking place at the time of his birth, a news report said today.

The boy was born on March 20, the day the Iraq war broke out and at a time when alarm over the SARS outbreak was spreading across China.

His parents, from Hubei, have named the boy Saddam Deng SARS, the South China Morning Post reported. Deng is the parent's family name.

There was a scabby guy that used to work on some of the boats I used to crew. Typical builders crack, hairy back guy buy the name of Mike Hunt. Say it fast and you get My ****

lol.gif Nice one Zwelly. It looks like such a normal name as well! Love it.

Calling a kid Saddam SARS is just wrong. Why wold you want to be reminded of two horrible events everytime you hear your name or when you call your child to the dinner table?! If you want to name your child after something, why not make it a happy event? Or something significant - like Indosnm and his missus have just done.

There was an auctioneer in my home town who advertised extensively. His name was Dick Long. Of course, in the phone book he was "Long Dick." Word has it kids loved to prank call his house.

I had a friend in my youth named 'Be A. Ware'...

I kid you not...his middle name was just the letter 'A'...

I thought it was a joke when I was a kid, wasn't there an old school wwf wrestler named that?? anyway, when I was in Uni, I was flipping through my year book, only to see the name Be A. Ware in there...the kid went to my uni too, and sure enough, that IS his real name...

danz

Another unfortunate family name is "Grogan" sounds normal enough but in NZ at least grogan is slang, for "chocolate log" "turd" "poo" or whatever you feel inclined to name it lol.gif

My dentist in Oz. is a scottish guy by tha name of eek.gif ...wait for it... Philip McCafferty....(maybe) :p

i`l neva forget a current affairs program when they did a story about great white sharks. at the end o` tha story, they came back to tha studio, and the presenter said, "(insert name here), one of our last SHAR KhUNTERS" then realising what she`d said, "we`ll be right back after this break" ya could almost see her face turn red.

crassic!