Anyone else heard the new Metallica material. Phew, talk about angry. No more nice melodies and even semi-slow songs, no no they're gone. Total noise time! eek.gif

I think I prefer the S&M period to all this...

I especially hate metallica now. I bought some blank CDs the other day and had to pay a couple dollers extra because of there stupid lawsuit.

So what if I want to burn music. Maybe they should be going after the big websites that hold there songs instead of the consumer.

Why do I have to pay extra for blank CDs when I am going to use them for data as well.

Heard an interview with them in which they basically said "if we want to give something away for free - fine, thats our choice.... but don't steal from us"

Heard it - what a complete mess. It sounds like they went into a 4 track studio with a few ideas, jammed for a couple of hours - then recorded the thing. Just unmelodic loud noise. And I really liked them not so long ago when they knew how to make a song. eek.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Saw the music vid on MTV the other day. Pretyy cool. They went all the way to that bad ass penetentary in the US there. St. something. Maybe it began with a P?

• 3 weeks later...