Most Disliked Famous Person(s)

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dislike that Smap guy who seems to be the main dude on lots of quiz/shouting programs now. Don't know his name. Smarmy bastard.

Don't like that tall singer woman with a short cut that also does lots of tv, looks and sounds like a fella. Wada??

Not surprised Indo uses the term seppo. I've only known degenerates and low life morons to use such blanket terms. You really are a sad lot and I doubt if you even know better. Pathetic. If you ever find yourself in Hawaiian waters bruce, I only hope my friends treat you with the decency that everyone deserves. However, given your snotty attitute I won't be surprised to see you on the next haole gets skooled video. Punk.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kintaro:
Not surprised Indo uses the term seppo. I've only known degenerates and low life morons to use such blanket terms.Punk.
lol.gif I reckon you hit a sore point there, Indo.

Back on topic though ...

I REALLY dislike Kylie 'The Mole' Minogue - she sh-ts me beyond belief. Don't know how she got where she is/was - can't sing or act. Must be support from minority groups? :rolleyes:
(Not at all 'tall poppy' syndrome, either.)
  • 7 months later...

Irwin is appealing to non-Aussies maybe because he fits some of the older stereotypes of Aussies. I think his completely over-the-top style, and completely put on okker accent actually makes him entertaining even if I think he is a bit of a joke. I don't reckon he takes himself too seriously anyway.

The Hard-Gay dude? Yeah, gives me the shits big time. His trade-mark gag, gyrating his hips while saying "Whooooo!" might have been funny once, but why do most of these Japanese comedians stick to their one successful gag and not try coming up with something new??

Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
The Hard-Gay dude? Yeah, gives me the shits big time. His trade-mark gag, gyrating his hips while saying "Whooooo!" might have been funny once, but why do most of these Japanese comedians stick to their one successful gag and not try coming up with something new??
because theyre really not funny to begin with, nor do they have any intelligence/wit to take their act to another level. Its like bands who have one hit then fall off the face of the planet. At least in western civilization, they disappear quickly, here Hardgay will be around for the next 5 years doing the same bloody thang :rolleyes:

They go so goddamn popular though, don't they?

Whos that new twosome I've noticed recently. One of them looks thinner than a stick otaku type and has a serious long-bowl cut going on. They really are completely unfunny - but they seem to be everywhere at the moment.

confused.gif

oh c'mon, i like the ungirls guys. they're cute. they do that ema-c ad , & i think they're the voices on the new macca's ad

.. & it takes quite a man to pull off a bowlcut

i also like mino. if you knew eddie macguire (host of the aussie millionaire), you'd probably like mino too.

i don't like the guy who does that show with about 20 girls sitting talking, & he holds a funny microphone/baton thing.. he yells a lot.