Hi everybody!

found this great site and the even better forum just 2 weeks ago, seems like a lot of good people here..

Let me share my view:

Been smoking weed for 20+ years, i both loved and hated it. I've done a lot of other "stupid" things as well.

Weed is NOT the answer to anything, it's not healthy, you don't get smart or start to remember stuff...

But i still basically think that we should be allowed to smoke wichever trees we like, It's our life, why can't we do with it as we please??

let me dust off the phrase "victimless crime"

... anyway, no smoking here in jp, kind of happens automatically \:\)

thunder out

Theres something majorly wrong when criminals are allowed to deliberately engineer dangerous drugs to make them more addictive and then get away with addicting millions of their fellow human beings. These scum get rewarded with riches while a simple man with a natural plant growing in his garden can get taken away and locked up.

It makes me mad.

Hi akibun (and others)

No i haven't lived in toyama, and i live in shizuoka now btw.

i came up with the name the other day, do i need to explain why? ;\)

My whole point is not to endorse any drugs or substances, just to point out the bizare:

you do not have the right to decide over your own body.

anyway nice to find a forum like this...

Quote:
Originally posted by rajeem:
:rolleyes: Why?

In your world is smoking dope "the norm"?
To try it even if just once is quite normal, its omnipresent around the world and like trying cigarettes. alcohol, sex for the first time.
I am sure that if you had a poll "who is a virgin"
and there were some here, people would be likely surprised.
I guess there a some sheltered people, who went through University in a bubble or some people of a different grain and of purer morales than others.
Whatever stick to your guns if you never tried and dont want to, thats your perogative.

lol.gif

Funnily enough, not much of it around where I was and the crowd I was in with. Pretty much stuck with the booze most of the time (and large quantities of it as well).

just how much trouble to you get in with the cops in japan if you get caught with a little bit of weed? I've heard they lock you up for a year!? scary stuff.... would they handle a tourist differently to a resident?