What's with some J girls seemingly shaving off 90% of their natural eyebrows and then penciling them back in again as part of their make up. It looks totally ridiculous I think. I'm not keen on huge great big bushy things, but...

I like the bushy ones of the 80s. Girls looked much better with them (but before you anybody takes that to extremes, no I don't like hairy legs and big clumps of hair anywhere else. And let's keep my nipples out of this 'k?)

The J dudes shaving their eyebrows bothers me. What's with that??

Actually, I go snowboarding with a J dude that recently shaved his eyebrows. Outside of boarding we're not that close so I wouldn't say anything but I think it looks stupid. He's a nice guy (not chimpira or bosozoku).... wakaranai.gif . Eh, maybe I'm getting old...

snobee the key word in my above post is "looks".

By all means shave, pluck or whatever your eyebrows, but not to the extent that they need to be draw back on. Whats the point in that? So yeah, if they look natural then I'm all for it. Regardless of if they have been modified or not.

\:\)

So moving right on to lips then - Hands up those who detest the drawn(outlined) and filled in ones with an array of hues even cleo(patra) couldn't get a handle on;

or

who's drawn to the naked, naturel, lateral vulva?

And then there's eyelashes - hands up those who prefer the drawn Marilyn butterflies fluttering or even half that;

or

who's preference is the light thin and natural?

And then there's legs, armpits, upper lips, hair colour, eye clour, surrounding eye colour, cheeks, necks, navels.........to mention a few.

Ah the distractions \:\)

Quote:
Originally posted by Weegeoff:
xxx
 Quote:
I,m not keen on the huge great big bushy things
I am but I think I am talking about something defferent lol.gif lol.gif
Your in the right country then. There is some real pantie chewbaccas out there

I had a girlfriend a few years back who almost completely cut off her brows. It looked just stoopid and was a real turn off, I got really obssessed by it in some strange way.

So now I always look and notice on a girl.

When I meet new friends, they always mention my eyebrows and say "you have nice eyebrows". The other day my friend was surprised that my face didn't change after washing off my makeup. I know they are positive but I don't know what it means and not feel comfortable. Should I put on more make-up?? confused.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by slow:
my friend was surprised that my face didn't change after washing off my makeup.
;) :p that might mean you are so ugly that no makeup can hide your hideous face.... or it could mean that you have a natural, probably attractive face that does not need makeup to exemplify the finer features.

On eyebrows: girls, it is ok to thin and shape a little by plucking/waxing, but stop shaving and painting back with makeup. You look silly and it deprives you of any style and elegance that you hoped you might have.

Totally agree with you there db. Nothing more unattractive than a girl whose eyebrows are left on the pillow in the morning. I too do look at eyebrows, probably second after teeth, but normal size eyebrows plucked and streamlined to be a little thin at the other end are just right.

Somehow the girls at home seem to have more success with it than Japanese girls. The Japanese girls all seem to have some need to draw on their eyebrows each morning just adding to the time it takes them to be ready.

Slow - this would mean that you are blessed with beautiful natural eyebrows that are the envy of others. Be happy and proud! I'll confirm this once I actually meet you, but I'm sure this is the case.

Quote:
Originally posted by woywoy:
Nothing more unattractive than a girl whose eyebrows are left on the pillow in the morning. .... probably second after teeth
ahhh, have to disagree. I would hate it more if a girl left her teeth on my pillow. That is what you are saying isn't it?

Shoot, just reminded me of an off topic female tooth story:

17, met some girl, liked her, sexy, bad ass attitude, zero morals, envy of half the town, tons fun. Her mum was pretty dodgy, but let me sleep over all the time. Was at girls house, got a call from the mum, she was hell pissed at the pub and wanted the daughter and I to come and pick her up . I drove the mums car. When we arrived back at the house the mum opens the car door and throws up on the sidewalk, nice stuff, what am I doing with this girl I ask myself? Girl assists mum into house whilst I am ordered to search the pile of vomit for the mums false teeth eek.gif ........

Now, back to eyebrows.

Slow...don't shave your eyebrows, just don't do it. Leave them be! They won't be big and bushy but most of all just to be different than other japanese girls. Natural faces are beautiful. And there's also no need to shave arms, face or anything other than legs and under arms and...well...frankly between your legs a bit. Big bushes are definitely out!