Guys - do you wear jewelry? Ladies - what do you think of a guy who wears jewelry?

I only wear my wedding ring. In college I often wore a gold rope necklace. Not the rapper kind, very thin and conservative. But my wife didn't like it so I stopped. In Hawaii, a gold necklace is common on guys. Often with pretty big Hawaiian style pendants. I often see J-dudes wearing neck tie jewelry, cuff links, etc....almost always brand name stuff. My brother, however, is a skate-rat, surfer type dude that wouldn't be caught dead wearing gold. To him, jewelery is a leather string tied around his ankle. But he did wear an eye ring for a while. Bracelets on a guy was cool when I was in jr. high but by high school it was thought of as gay. And then you've got earrings, noserings, etc, etc, etc...What do you wear? What's your take on guys with jewelery?

A ring or two ok.

Chunky hand bracelets are a big big NO. I see them and its no no no no right away. (And I can't explain why). Actually anything more than rings on fingers I don't really like....

I think piercings looks silly.

hmmm

Kinda with you there veronica. Not into piercings at all, not mad keen on jewellry either. All depends on who it is and how it looks. Of course. ;\)

And middle aged blokes with chunky bracelets. Ugh!!! lol.gif

I wear a ring or two. And will be adding a wedding band to that early next year.

I've got a couple of necklaces that I have been given over the years. I too have a small, thin gold one that i got for my 21st. I don't wear it as much as i used to though.

Piercings I dig, but you all know that already. I'm adding another hole to my body tomorrow. \:D

I used to wear rings, chains and bracelets but I found them incompatible with a lifestyle of running around with machine guns, rappelling down cliffs, jumping out of helicopters, wrestling with dogs and sleeping with long-haired women.

My grey-blue eyes are decoration enough.

I wear a gold claddagh ring on my left hand, I have a silver sleeper in my left ear and have a silver celtic cross and a St Christopher medallion on thin silver chain round my neck.

Gold chains on a guy is a no-no. Especially if the chain has a gold eagle dangling from it.... You may as well undo a few buttons on the shirt and add some gold medallions to finish off the look.

Jewlery on a guy must suit the guy's personality. I think alot of guys figure they'll achieve a certain look by wearing some jewlery, but forget that it has to work with their clothes, hair, attitude etc.

A plain silver ring can be pulled off by just about anybody.

I used to wear a chain at college - thought it were real sexy. Then I realised it wasn't.

I knew a medallion man at college, he was hilarious. Good looking bloke too - he could actually get away with it.