Yes...and i have just been away....and before hopping in the shower tonight i went looking for my razor as i have just spent 16$ on new blades for it.....only to discover I have left in in my motel room!!! GRRRRRR!! mad.gif

Disposables suck. So does hair removal cream.

And yes those plastic sticky things do hurt....some places than others!

One of the dragon ladies at our school (a tracher) tends to use those sticky pads in the teachers room on big occasion days. You can almost HEAR the pain when she rips them off. It really is disgusting, someone should tell her.

the thing is with the sticky plastic thingys and waxing is that there has to be a fair amount of hair there to pull out or else it doesnt really work. so there tends to be a dodgy inbetween stage.

shaving only goes as far as the skin, but its convienient and fast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

What about under arm?

After Nina and her 99 Red Balloons, I thought that nightmare was over but then Julia Roberts appeared at that premiere with bushy armpits a few years back...

> No-one else would want them anyway

Not so. Yvonne was beautiful even unto her armpit hair and was much chased by boys of many nations. Soft underarm hair is nicer than stubble which is the typical state of women who shave.

What about blokes? Any shavers here? I like to keep my body shaved to Number 3 with the clippers.

Before I posted that comment, I made a memo just for a laugh. Below is what I wrote, pasted word for word:

>>

Ocean11 is bound to respond to that within the hour with something along the links of "she was incredibly beautiful and everyone wanted her."

>>

You certainly did not disappoint!

15 minutes, not bad! clap.gif

Quote:
why Japanese ladies public hair is stright as opposed to curly like their western counterparts
I would imagine it's for the same reason their head hair is usually straighter than their western counterparts: genes.

Either that or some very painful, very secret hair straightening before a big date...
 Quote:
Originally posted by Yamakashi:
Sounds pretty prickly if youre at a 3, or is that youre head only?

Use to shave my legs - shaving your legs takes more time than your face but is less painfull...maybe I still have a babyface \:D
eek.gif Seriously you shaved your legs?? Any reason or just for shits and giggles? O11 surely you don`t shave your ENTIRE body a three. A wee bit itchy in the pants during regrowth would have thought??!

Thats the kind of answer was hoping for...bit more testosterone invloved!!!! Only had to do it for a rugby injury once as had to tape up a lot and hurts like the shits when taking it off after a game.