The massive dinner plate sized steaming hot Veal Schnitzel with melted cheese and tomato meat source at Bill & Tony's on Stanley street in Darlinghurst, Sydney.

No matter where I am or what I am eating I always crave it. The place is a noisy and messy shambles and dirt cheap. I miss it so much.

1. steak/shrimp/chicken fajita's from any respectable Mexican restaurant.

2. Domino's pepperoni pizza w/ extra cheese.

3. chicken kiev from Palamino's in Honolulu.

4. a self-made burger at Fudrucker's with a peanut butter shake to wash it down.

The Padang food is good stuff-prolly the best part of Sumatra I went to as well. Should've stayed longer.

I guess the best food is that which you can't get " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" /> , like my Mums cornish pasty or some good Malaysian food. I do a big roast every now and then-love it.

Rach, although Fudruckers is mysteriously more delicious than I am able to make, you can sort of make your own at home.

Gotta blender? Throw in some of your favorite vanilla ice cream, 3 tablespoons of chunky peanut butter and a little milk. throw in some milk chocolate if you like Reeses Peanut Butter Cups...

Fudruckers add an extra tablespoon of lard to the mix. icon14.gif

When I heard of that 'favourite meal', I involuntarily spattered my screen with vomit and my veins clenched up in protest at the mere thought of what a combination like that would do to them.

Each to his own, and vive la difference.

My favourite meal is anything that comes with a quality alcoholic beverage. \:D

Fish Tacos and a margarita or a Carne Asada Burrito and a margarita. It's a tie.

Next would have to be pizza from Abby's, a chain in the NW US.

Anything Mexican is right up there. The best food in the world.

favorite, mate. watta pitty, the lad can't spell to save his arse! O11, I think I've run into your translations business web sight. How come you have an American flag flying on it? Just a wee bit curious mate. ;\)

Well Kintaro 'buddy', the American flag on my website is just there to reassure Japanese clients that I can handle American English too - believe me, it doesn't suggest any false allegiance. I figure you're probably bright enough to realize that, but just want to take a cheap shot.

Now I'll take one back - I can see why you might be sensitive about foreigners' disgust for your eating habits. If you will eat baby food... :p

CoCo-ichi's Chicken Katsu Ka-re. 4-kara. 300g. Optional cheese. Lotsa the mysterious pickeled ginger stuff.

Kintaro - throw a banana in that shake of yours and you will really have the ultimate milkshake. banana.gif

O11, nah brah, I hadn't even considered any false allegiances. Just straight up wondering about you flying the US flag on your site. After the "chill/chill out???" thread I didn't think you had a very good grasp of what is or isn't down in the US. Thought you might be misleading your potential clients. No cheap shots intended \:\)

Hey, if you need some American English translated, go 'head and PM me. I can hook you up (for free, of course). \:\)

I love a hot chip sandwhich. Must be with really good bread though (something of which I don't find very often around these parts), and of course partially drowned in tomato sauce (not 'ketchup'....ha ha). I'm not talking about Big M's fries either, I mean really pucker chips....

Tastes even better after a good surf.

Wash it down with a dozen cold ones.

YEAH !!

I also like fancy, expensive resturants too, with long wine lists....... ;\)

Quote:
Fukdane, I thought U been here for a few years??
Yes, but I've never heard of this. I live in country Fukushima, we don't get everything thats in the city round our way.......