only on the big stix cos they are so butt ugly (mine, anyways...) the other skis are stickerless. it's expensive to sticker up anything in japan, they charge a premium - i'll keel over before i pay 1000yen for an oakley sticker! they should have given me a free one for buying their 45,000yen jacket! (well, obviously i'm too cheap to buy their stickers, so i didn't pay full price for the jacket ;\) )

oakley should give out stickers with their products. DC Shoes gives out stickers with their boots and Helly Hanson always sends one with the annual DVD many of us receive free (thank you Fattwins). My boards sport these stickers as a way of saying thanks to the company that gave them but like shimba, I'm not about to give Oakley 1000 yen for a little sticker.

I would put a SJ sticker if one was available (hint, hint) \:\)

I have put one paid for sticker on my deep pow 'bigboard.' I put a Harley Davidson sticker on it b/c I nicknamed it 'the Hog.'

I am trying to outfit my bigstix with stickers from my favorite resorts

So far I only have Cortina and Nozawa

Need to get Tsugaike, Nagareha, Hirayu and Happo

My fridge is all stickered out though with outdoor brand stickers. Looks alright. Might have to take the door home with me next summer.

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
My fridge is all stickered out though with outdoor brand stickers. Looks alright. Might have to take the door home with me next summer.
Check it in at the airport as a surfboard?

Although I'm more into cloth patches, a minimalistic approach with a few well designed stickers on the sticks or car suits me best.

i got tons of stickers from my old company so i got my bright orange skis done up a bit. mostly avie stickers. oh, I did find some cheap 8ball stickers so the jaks are now known as the 8balls.

helmut has a few stickers though.

the cortina sticker is pretty cool too. Shimba stickers are way too much money.