Japan vs N Korea (and England game)

So, what do you think. Only mildly interested, but hey its footie! I love the way they're pumping up N Korea as if they were a real force in the sport. lol.gif I reckon 3-0 to Japan.

And by the way, England fans, the friendly with Holland is on Sky live tonight/tomorrow morning (Fuji 739 channel)

Hey thanks scouser I didn't know about the England game. Though got to admit I'm getting less and less interested in intnls these days. I'll video it and watch tomorrow night maybe.

I'll give the Japan game tonight a watch.

I've got my 100 yen on a conservative prediction of 1-0 Japan.

Do you know what time the England game is on at? I'm actually a holland fan (well, Holland, Sweden, England, in that order)...

My missus reckons Yon sama was quite handsome in that Scandal film.

Then again, compared to all the lush lads in the England team like Rio Ferdinand and Wayne Rooney ....

I'm probably the only one to think so but last nights coverage of the Japan -N.Korea game was way over hyped. And who could have been surprised by the results...Japan conquers Korea yet again. The TV dudes were in a frenzy. Fans harboring anti-korean feelings celebrated in ther streets. Yeah! But so??

Question 1. What was that orgy the Korean chaps had on the sideline after they scored all about? ;\)

Question 2. Why did the Korean keeper execute that incompetent clearance in the dying seconds that led to the final goal? that was very ordinary indeed. Kim Jong Nutjob will not be pleased

Question 3. Why did this game receive the first 25mins of the prime time News10 slot on NHK news?

(yes 25mins!)

was there nothing else going on in the world that warranted a mention yesterday?

Crikey not even the All Blacks would get 25 mins in NZ.

Totally excessive as expected. And NHK giving 25 minutes... is that just nuts of what. I'm avoiding the news all today.

And what a pathetic game of footie it was too. Waste of time & space for someone just looking at it as a game - lots of happy people here though.

I would imagine I'm Sexy means she finds football players generally to be sexier physically than rugby players.

I'd say a big majority of the women I know would say the same.