SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
yamayamayama

Good movies you've seen recently

The only movie of his I've liked.....the rest were crud....actually American Gangster with Denzel wasn't too bad. Russell Crowe wasn't playing a leader/saviour of the world so was actually ok

I did like Gladiator.

Les Miserables must be the worst though.

is that the musical one? I haven't seen that on account of it being a musical

Watched Heat

Last night great Laugh

What did you find laughable about Heat ? Re Russell Crowe I thought he was pretty good in LA Confidential.

Watched Heat

Last night great Laugh

What did you find laughable about Heat ? Re Russell Crowe I thought he was pretty good in LA Confidential.

Melissa Mccarthy and her family

Watched the new Apes film.

Fairly good sequel to the one a few years back.

It was entertaining.

The innocence of the original(s) can't be beat though.

Having said that, they just don't make movies like that any more do they. :grandpa: :grandpa:

Yesterday we went to the new Gorzilla. It was very very funny. Gorzilla is the hero of the movie and save the world from Moto1 and Moto 2. This time the show down happened in San Francisco so Tokyo tower did not get smashed this time. It look like the the Moto,s were going to do in Gorzilla but he gain the upper hand with a huge tail swipe which put pay to The smaller Moto1. Then he turn his attention to The bigger Moto2. Gorzilla pulled his best move on Moto2 by grabbing Moto2 head and pulling moto2 mouth apart and sends a blasting stream of flames down Moto2 throat. BBQing Moto2 from the inside. This was the climax of the movies which sent me into a fit of laughter.

It is in fact, Godzilla.

I recently started watching a more recent one, and gave up on it. Wonder if this new one will be any better.

Saw "Lucy" and "A Most Wanted Man" this week.

The former was a very watchable piece of nonsense of the French film du look genre.

"A Most Wanted Man" was a bit of a disappointment. Great character acting by Philip Seymour Hoffman, fantastic detail but a bland plot which can be summed up in a few words. For the sake of those going to see it I won't sum it up.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.